This feature allows you manage filters to each user. Each user filter is processed after the main account filter process.
To Manage Filters to Each User
1. Login to your cPanel Account.
2. From the cPanel Home Page click on the User Level Filtering link under the Mail Panel.
The Manage Filters page opens. In this page you can see the list of filters sorted by user account and the corresponding Actions.
3. Select the user filter in the Accounts column and click on Manage Filter button under the Actions column.
The Edit Filters page opens for the specific User.
4. Click on Create a new filter to create filter for your email accounts.
The Edit filter for all mail on your account page opens.
5. Enter the name of a filter in the Filter Name text box.
6. Create rules by selecting the conditions from the first and second drop down lists and enter a description in the specified text box.
7. Click the + sign to add another rule. Click the – sign to remove the rule.
8. Select an action for the specified rule from the Actions drop down list.
9. Click on the + sign to add the action for the rule. Click on – sign to remove the action for the rule.
10. Click Activate to set the filters.
11. Click Go Back to back to Account Level Filtering.
12. The page displays the list of current filters available and the filter test for your e-mail account.
13. To test a filter select the filter and enter an e-mail message to test and click on the Test filter button.
Note: To search a Filter enter the filter name in the search box and click on the Go button to search.
Note: Select the number from the drop down to show the number of results per page.